Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What a morning!

Not in too much pain this morning but I think finding the frog in a sticky bug box this morning really perked me up. I remember a frog escaped into our garage and this morning you could see the back end of that frog trying to maneuver inside that bug box.

The bug box is a cardboard sticky surface that catches bugs, spiders, etc. Kind of our way of pest control LOL! Anyway, apparently the frog was stuck. So, I put on my garden gloves and took it outside and with scissors tried to pry it loose. After much effort (and sweating - humid morning) I was able to get the frog out and he hopped away.

Then of course I couldn't find Jack! Yep, he got out of the fenced in area and was in the process of pulling at the netting we have to catch snakes. Ohhh poor Jack - mommy spoiled all his fun. I yelled "get to the house" and he growled all the way back. 

It's always something at my house....

No comments: